Here’s my first “link love”-type post, Gidget-style! I’ll try to share with you some links you might want to “surf” on over to on a weekly basis; usually these will come from my Google Reader. This first edition goes back a couple of weeks to get things started.
- This is right up my alley, Ohana Mama introduces a DVD series called Bilingual Fun for teaching Spanish to little ones (plus she’s giving away one too, so go enter!).
- Learn how and why to live simply from Frugal Dad and 30 ways to do it from On Simplicity.
- If only we all could have read a letter like this one from Rocks In My Dryer back when we were in high school.
- Check out Simple Mom‘s guide to being disorganized and unproductive at home.
Crafts & Recipes (I hope to attempt these in the future!)
- Authentic italian pesto from DigginFood.
- Yummy & easy cookies from Joy’s Hope (I’d like to try them with homemade cookie dough too).
- Cute Molly Monkey doll that my Chiquita would love from craftzine.com’s blog.
- Make a kids’ travel kit, a la Martha Stewart; follow the link from Mad About Martha.
- Make a reusable grocery bag with an old t-shirt! This is awesome! Thanks to Mama Manifesto for pointing us to a Good Thing from Martha.
- Almost Frugal shows a few easy food-toys to make. I’m going to try the rainsticks!
Just for Fun
- Check out this unique door mat at Green Your Decor.
- Now these flip-flops are what I call “green,” courtesy of Neatorama (and they look super comfy!).
- Also from Neatorama- anti-consumerist guerilla art.