Last night was crazy. Chiquita threw up 5 times (2 in her crib), finally fell back asleep with Moondoggie and I all together on the living room floor (to avoid another crib clean-up). We moved up to our beds around 3 am and thankfully all slept until 9! Could have been worse, but could have been a better night, too. So today skipping the Weekly Surf Spots (double edition next week!) and doing a fun meme.
I was tagged by my new bloggie friend Beth from Coming Up For Air. I’ve “getting to know her” on Twitter!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you. 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Write six random things about yourself. 4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. 5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog 6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So…..6 Random Things about Gidget:
- I like sports, especially baseball. It’s mostly Moondoggie’s fault, but I’ve always been a little sporty.
- I won a contest to design my school’s flag in elementary school (and I’ve got the blue ribbon to prove it!).
- I love languages. I speak English, Spanish, a little French and I’ve also studied Italian a little.
- My maiden name is Pavone (pronounced Pah-voh-nee) and growing up I was called everything from Pav-won to Provolone). It means “little peacock” in Italian.
- I love to snowboard but I’m generally NOT a fan of winter, hence the upcoming move back to Sunny California. I have shoveled the driveway once though. I felt pretty awesome afterwards.
- I have my baby blanket still and I bust it out still when Moondoggie travels for work, even though there’s barely any satin edging left.
OK….now you’re tagged! If your’e too busy, no worries, but it’d be fun if you’d like to play along! I tagged 7 just for fun.
P.S. I won again! A fun shirt, courtesy of Green & Clean Mom!